Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Day 2

 Today is day 2 on my Cubii2.  I have what I think will be a good routine.  I am trying to do 30 minutes in the morning and evening.  I have noticed that it is easier after dinner.  I have also linked the Cubii2 to my Fitbit.  With the data, I find that as long as the music is upbeat and at least a 4/4 beat or some piano rag the 30 minutes fly by.  I think I will have to add more piano rag to my music play list.  I can easily get into the fat burning range easier than walking, and it does not hurt my back.   I added 3,445 steps using the Cubii2 that I would not have gotten otherwise. I also burned 151.51 calories.  

Then there was the usual stuff.  Laundry and shopping for dinner stuff.  I got some chores done.  My mind wanted to do more cleaning.  My body said it was rest time.  My body won.  I guess the rest helped. I was able to lift the Le Creuset 7 quart casserole pan into the oven by myself.  It was the first time in about a month.  I will take any small victory.  It’s time to call it for the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment