Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Keeping Things Mixed Up

 My body is definitely giving me a run for my money.  My ankle is feeling better, but I am going to give it a few more days to heal before I stress it.  My hands seem ok today.  My one major glitch is that I am moving as if I was made of 2 by 4’s.  

So I got caught up on paperwork. That resulted in 3 full bags going into the recycling bin.  That is always a plus.  Then it was off to play pick up and put away while John was walking for exercise.  We both got about the same amount of steps; however, I got a lot of things put away.  

One thing I did notice today is that when I finished my chores today the results of today’s work is at the top of tomorrow’s to do list.  Oh well, it’s time to rest up for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment