Sunday, September 12, 2021

My COVID19 Booster and more.

 I woke up at 4 am with an achy body.  My arm was to be expected. What I did not expect was achy joints in not arthritis pain.  The headache seemed to comeback too.  So I went to my comfort drink, chai with vanilla soy milk hot.  I added a few Carr’s Whole Wheat Crackers and a few Deglet Dates, I figured this was a better choice than going after junk food.  When the pain goes away I will go back to sleep.

After breakfast I went back to bed with a heating pad   I was achy and miserable most of the day. I spent most of the day sleeping or out of it. I was not that hungry.  Although after dinner it was like a switch turned of and I was feeling better.  I was also hungry so that meant we had our nightly popcorn early. 

I did manage to get 2 15 minute workouts done on Cubiio2.  I also put the tension back down to 2.  Tomorrow will be better. 

In knitting news I am beginning to wonder if by the time I get the summer hand knit tank top finished if it’s going to be too big because of all the inches that I am losing.  If so, someone is going to get a nice top.  No I will not make it again.  I think I will blame the pattern for not anticipating my loss of inches.  As a knit ware designer this sounds very reasonable to me.  Just don’t expect it in my patterns.   

Well I have a day of catching up to do tomorrow.  So it’s time to call it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment