Saturday, September 25, 2021

This to Shall Pass

 Just another very early morning, waiting for the aspirin to kick in for the flare up that refuses to leave.  I am resting, eating right getting Exercise and getting plenty of sleep, just not straight through the night.  I honestly feel like I am in high school again with the pain jumping Wiley Nelly through my body.  

Tonight it’s just that low level of pain that refuses to let me get comfortable.  My hands are too tired and sore to knit.  I can’t concentrate enough to read. So here I sit and wait.  Other people my age don’t seem to have as much pain or have various parts of their bodies stop working for no apparent reason.  It is my honest wish that the doctors and scientist come up with multiple cures soon.  

I really wish that COVID19 was long over so I could go and get a massage.  That usually helped in the past.. The thought of going in an enclosed room with poor ventilation just does not sound good right now.  Yes, I am fully vaccinated, but I am going with the science on this one.   I think I need to chant that this too shall pass throughout the day to convince my body to feel better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment