Friday, September 3, 2021

10,000 Plus Steps Again

 Despite waking up to a bad body day, things went as smoothly as could be expected.  I fought with my body all day long.  I still managed to get laundry done, go through my craft books to decide which books need to go, I had some duplicates too.  When I got to tired to move I had an 18 inch pile of books to go. I Will try to get them listed tomorrow. I managed to get the 12 inch pile of new knitting books off my dresser too.  I also started organizing the books.  That will take more time.  I will probably destash more books through this process. 

We went out to lunch today.  Then shopping at Bryn Walkers 70% off sale.  If you have not tried their clothing line everything is made for comfort and made in The U.S.A.   So I go 2 pair of pants in a smaller size, 1 skirt, 1 top and 1 jacket for less than $200.  I love a good Ganga.  

I said I was going to save my knitting for after dinner. Boy did that backfire on me.  By the time I was ready to knit and watch television, my hands were to tired to move.  Well there is always tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment