Friday, September 17, 2021

A Typical Bad Body Day

 I had a very bad body day today.  It took about 3 1/2 hours to get semi functional this morning.  I really hate that. A scattering of chores were started , then just as quickly not finished.  Small bits of headway were made.  Things seem to be slipping out of my hands with regularity lately which makes more work for John.  I am truly sorry about that.  I guess I will have to figure that one out soon.  

The good news for today is that for a couple of chores, more made it to the trash or recycling bin than stayed.  I got a few rows knit on the hat I am working on and about 4 inches done on the scarf.  I am really trying not to over use my hands.  

On the Cubii2 front I found that as much as I love Neil Diamonds music, it just does not get me up to the pace I need for fat burn or cardio workouts.  Although it was perfect for my one workout today.  Sometimes my body and mind do not always agree on the same things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment