Wednesday, September 8, 2021

10,000 Plus Steps.

 For the 3 rd time this month I got more than 10,000 steps.  With very few exceptions I have done 2 - 30 minute workouts on my Cubiio2 every day.  Plus additional walking. 

I did not post during the first have of the holidays because I was having a hard time.  I found out that I am part of the group that will need a third COVID19 vaccine because of health issues with one of the forms of arthritis that I have.  I am not able to gather in large groups and need to wear my mask in public. That lead to some very down days.  

Knitting is still iffy.  I still have to talk to the doctor, but want to get the 3rd vaccine first.  My hand is doing better with rest but still troublesome.  

And life goes on. Que Serra Serra..What will be will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment