Sunday, September 26, 2021

A Relaxing Day

 I spent my day knitting, spinning and relaxing.  I worked on a hat , but did not finish it. I did however find my missing scissors, I managed to put 2 pair in the same bag.   I also added a couple of rows to a scarf, but fit not finish it.  I have to admit that I have been binge watching Downton Abbey.  I find it hard to knit.  I just love all the clothing and the attention to the little details. This includes the food too.   So I watch not to miss anything. 

This evening I finished spinning some purple roving and the immediately plyed it with some multi colored purple variegated yarn.  I ran out of purple at about 8 ounces on the bobbin.  So I have just a little left to ply with something else or ply it on to it self.  I am trying to empty all my bobbins before Saturday’s start of Spin Together.  I have a 1 1/4 pounds of fiber to start things off.  After that I will stash dive.  I still have to replace the footman connectors on my LundrumDT spinning wheel, it’s a two person job.   

I have noticed that if I use my Cubii2 everyday it is much easier to spin for longer periods of time.  Which means I need to start warping the loom more to use up all the yarn I am spinning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment