Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Something New and Exciting

 Some times it takes a while to buy something new for the house. Yesterday’s delivery was case in point.  I saw the Cubii when the first version was released.  I read reviews. I went back and forth. I bet you thought that John was the only one that did this.  Fast forward to yesterday.  The Cubii2 was delivered. With all the boxes it came in we thought it was going to be huge.  No, we just played the box game.  You know the one. You open the first box only to find another box, only to find another box.  Just like Russian Nesting Dolls.  John assembled it while I read all the paperwork.  Then we put it on the charger for 6 hours.  

This morning despite waking up with a headache, I spent 18 minutes working out after breakfast.  The first workout  was not bad, but some adjustments needed to be done.  After dinner I did a 25 minute workout after one adjustment.  The workout was even better than the morning one.  I am not sure who thinks that you can not get a good workout with something like the Cubii2, but after this evening’s workout I needed to towel off and change clothes.  Best of all no back pain at all while using it.  

John did the research after I book marked it.  He bought it for me in hopes it helps my fitness levels get better.  It seems my fitness level drops after every surgery.  I still have not gotten my stamina back after December’s surgery.  This is easy and fun.  My goal for right now is twice a day for 15 minutes or so. However once the music starts and I get in the groove I just keep going.  I hope that this is really going to help.  


This post was not paid for. John bought the Cubii2 for me.  These are my personal opinions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment