Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just an Update

Not much has been happening since my last post. I have been cleaning and knitting. I am almost half way through Eric's new hat for school. I hope to have it finished soon. I am on row 9 blocks 7 of 17 blocks wide on Teri's blanket. After row 9 is done I have only 12 rows of 17 blocks left to knit. Then I will add a small boarder. So when finished Teri's blanket will be 21 rows long by 17 blocks wide. I really hope that this will be big enough, because I am not doing a redo on this blanket. I am using a mitered square/modular block with an initial cast-on of 41 stitches be square on size seven needles.

The boys surprised me last night with a dinner out for my birthday. I cannot remember the last time we went out on a Saturday night. Macyo's was good as usual. If you are in Tucson or Phoenix you must stop by one of their locations and have the chicken taco's. Be sure to leave room for the soapia's for dessert.

On the cleaning front I can say with certainty that I no longer have any shirts in my drawers from the last century. Yes the shirts from 1984 that have Hawaii across them should be at Goodwill sometime next week. The shirts commemorating the 1994 Northridge earthquake are also gone. I think I can now safely classify myself as a pack rat in remission. I still have a long way to go, but I did not save it in one day, it is not going to be gone in one day.


Well it is time to do some knitting or shopping for dinner. So have a great evening and enjoy your families.

Mayco's has not paid for a spot in this blog, we have been happily eating at Mayco's since 1994. It is a family favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment