Sunday, June 27, 2010

Knitting Update

I made a lot of progress knitting yesterday. It seems I spent most of the day knitting. I made it past the 3 foot mark on Teri's blanket only 4 feet by 125 inches more to knit before the boarder. I am hoping for a September or October finish on that one. By the way this was started January 15 and is a little large to knit anywhere but on the couch.

The sweater that I started in the spring of '09 is now on the road to being finished. This week I tinked the lace that came out oh so wrong. I am now doing a fan and feather bottom. This is a top down sweater. I have completed 4 pattern repeats. I just need to add 10 or 12 more inches to this one and then the sleeves and edging.

I finished Eric's new winter hat and blocked it. It was finished on a day that was 107 so needless to say he did not get to wear his new wool hat. It is the first item I have ever blocked and it does make a difference  especially  on cable patterns. Did I mention that this is my first time doing cables? Eric's camp one on one like it so much I have started one for her too. 

I have also passed the half way mark on the baby blanket that never seems to end.

I will post pictures when I find my camera, I know it is somewhere in my purse. Look for pictures later in the week. I am now going to go work on Teri's blanket. Have a great day and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment