Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today

OK Eric and I are both under the weather today. So I started with all those knitting projects I did not want to do. First I picked up a baby blanket in Eric's room and made good progress, at least 6 more rows done. It is a square blanket done on point, so the rows are getting smaller.

When I got help this afternoon I tore out 4 inches of lace knit with out a life line and then picked up all the stitches back on the needle and picked a different pattern. It's a fan and feather stitch pattern with 3 rest rows and 1 pattern row. This is the sweater that I want to finish but got mad at myself because I goofed up the lace pattern and it has been sitting almost a year. It is time to get this sweater done. I placed stitch markers every 18 stitches so if I goof this I hopefully will not have to go back very far. I figure stitch markers in knitting are like pins in quilting, you can never have too many.

Well it is time to go make dinner. so have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment