Sunday, June 20, 2010

This Weekend

This weekend has been a lay low weekend for us. Eric shared his cold with me which lead up to a flare up for me. Eric then became eyrpy tonight, cold followed by eyrpy is usually not a good sign. So we will probably skip camp tomorrow and join the crowd at the doctors office.

John has decided to post phone Fathers Day for a week to give Eric time to recoup. The plus side of this is that it will not be crowded next weekend when we go out.

I have a lot of yarn to keep me busy this week. I will post pictures of Teri's blanket when I hit the 3 foot mark. At that point the blanket will be a little over 1/3 done. I need to step up the pace to get it done for this winter. It has taken me 6 months to knit 3 feet, the question is can I knit 4 feet  plus a boarder in 3 months?

Well I am off to check on Eric and do some more knitting. Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment