Friday, June 25, 2010

Exercise

OK it's just me thinking out loud and looking for answers. This is all about exercise. I get a good routine going and start to feel really good, but when I put in more than one 20 hour day in a week my exercise routines just go by the way side.

I know long work days are just part of being a part of Eric's life. I guess I just need ideas on how to balance long days which lead to exhaustion and no exercise. So dear readers please throw any suggestions into the hat. I am sure we could all use some more wisdom in our lives.

Well my help leaves in 10 minutes so it is time to start another long day. Chores don't go away when Eric gets sick they just seem to multiply so its time to go off to work. Have a great day and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment