Monday, June 7, 2010

It Really Needed to be done

Well I did do some really deep cleaning today. I went through a box of old school papers from the kids. A very teary victory was mine. There were 2 full baskets of paper for recycling and less than 1/2 a box of journals, pictures, and year books for Eric.

I also started organizing all those patterns that I am going to knit someday. OK not really organized but put in order, stapled, put in protective covers, and placed in a note book. It really is the first step. Once they are all in protective covers I will organize them by projects, socks, shawls, sweaters, etc...

I also got 40 stitches done on my kcal with they Raverly group The Counting Sheep farm. I know it does not sound like much but row 5 of the chart is very challenging for me.

Well it is time to say goodnight and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment