Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Fundraiser on the way

I had a request from Eric's camp, people want to buy my wash cloths and what knots from the kids. So I will be making up a batch and put everything else on hold till I knit/crochet up a basket of odd ball yarns into what knots, wash cloths, scarfs and what every else I can think of that is quick and easy.

I just wonder why; if they like them so much they just don't go to my web site and buy them direct. I price them the same. Oh well I just have to look at the donation as goodwill and a nice tax deduction. Also it is a good way to get the odd balls out of the house.

The current count 7 wash cloths and 2 what knots done.  Not bad for 2 days work. Maybe I can get it all done before the July 4th weekend.

Well I am off  to do something non productive. Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment