Sunday, February 6, 2022

A Rare Good Day

 Any day is a great day where I get 9 hours of sleep the night before.  This lead to a fantastic day of exercise.  I was feeling good after the first mile so I said what the heck.  I started the second mile knowing that if I ran out of steam John was just a phone call away.  I got a little dicey near the end.  I sat on a neighbor’s fence until I caught my breath.  I then finished my walk.  My first 2 mile walk in a long time. I did come home exhausted. Took off my sunglasses. Grabbed a mug of ice water and hit the couch.  I did not move for 2 hours.  After dinner I got a 45 minute workout on my Cubii2.  I am feeling pretty good. 

I am hoping that I have more good days than bad days. I just need a few less days of brain fog   A few more less days of tired hands .  


No comments:

Post a Comment