Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Setting Them Free

 I put another knitting book in the Tiny Free Library around the corner from my house. Of course I walked.  When I got home I started choosing more knitting books to put into the library one at a time as they find their new homes.  I must have about 50 percent of the knitting books published over the last 20 years.  I need to share the wealth.  Of course I will put other books in there too. 

I found the missing knitting pattern too.  It is the one for the gloves that I just made.  One half was under the couch.  The other half was behind the couch.   I wonder if it was trying to run away?   John is going to scan the pattern for me so next time I lose it, it will be in the computer.   Yeah technology.  

It was also an awful hand day.  The weather is changing.  I am also declaring this spring because I have my first sinus infection of the year and they only happen in spring. I think Tucson mainly Succeeded in skipping winter this year.  We are going to be 24 degrees colder tomorrow. Yuck.  Wish me luck for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment