Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A Big De Stash of Fiber Stuff

 Since I have more yarn than I can knit or weave in my lifetime I decided to set some yarn free.  I you are in want of good yarn from a pet free, smoke free home I just might have the solution for you .  

I managed to empty two tubs that had been full of yarn. One was a huge 96 quart bin and the other was about 34 quarts.  That make two 36 quarts plus a 96 quart that makes 138 quarts of yarn plus more from other places that will be looking for new homes soon.  I will also have a few of my drop spindles that want to leave the herd. I am also de stashing cones of yarn, knitting kits, knitting needles, knitting books, and various other fiber stuff. I have also made a whole lot of grab bag’s ,which are actually kitchen trash bags filled with yarn.  That will be at a great price.   If you are in Tucson let me know if you are interested and I will send you the details.  I suggest that you bring a knitting friend or 3 and get a grab bag each. Then go look at what you got and swap if you would like.  Each bag has enough for a few sweaters or about 15 smaller projects.  

After so much de stashing it was time to kick back and knit.  I spent some time on the baby blanket and some time on a scarf.  Now it’s time to call it a night.  

I will be setting the date soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment