Saturday, February 5, 2022

I am Grumpy

 I have been having a really hard time with social isolation lately. I am beyond the blues. I am at the point I feel this will never end.  Now the are saying because of a shortage of a basics like IV fluids it’s best not to leave the house.  I can really see their point. People have forgotten how to drive and lost the ability to be nice.  We also hit a grim milestone today, 900,000 people have officially died of COVID19 in the United States.  Unofficially I am sure it is much higher.  My prayers go out to the families. 

In other news climate change researchers say the the weather for the last 50 years has been getting more extreme.  So if I have this right I was not even a teenager when the weather started going to hell in a hand bag.  It’s just getting worse.  What does this mean in the long run, because 50 years is a drop in the bucket in weather years.  I guess I will  have to find the article by University of Arizona researcher's. 

The only good news is that I am caught up on laundry.  I will not have to do any until Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment