Sunday, February 20, 2022

Almost Done

 Most of the knitting room is finished.  All I have to do is make some dog pillows and do a charity drop off later this week.  I just have to pull out my sewing machine and bring it to the knitting room. The table I use for the sewing machine is currently occupied.  

I am exhausted.  I only had the energy to do four hours of cleaning today.  I hurt down to my finger tips  so I am going to bed early   

After the dog pillows are finished I will start pulling out the cones of yarn for weaving that I don’t think I can use in a reasonable time frame.  I have a feeling it is going to be a lot.  

My biggest project was combining 2 accessory bags into one roll.  I won a Twig & Horn roll up accessory holder. It took me a few hours to work things out. But here is what it looks like.  By the way I just love it. As you can see I did not fill all the pockets but put everything I need in it. You will not be surprised to know that between the 2 bags that I condensed down , I had 5 measuring tapes. Oh, and I did add a pen after I took the picture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment