Saturday, February 5, 2022

Out of Sync

 I am a little bit out of sync with my mind being in one place in time and space and my hands being stuck somewhere else.  Which lead to my whole body being outa sync all day.   So not much got done today.  I did manage to make it around the block for a walk, but had no energy to do Cubii2 after dinner.  I did notice that there were 2 very large parties on the next street over on my walk.  With over 1,000 new cases a day of COVID19 in Pima County right now, I am pretty sure that this is not the best idea in the world.  

I did manage to get a few rows knit after lunch today, but that was all for my hands.   Also when I can’t hold the knitting needles I have tended to do jigsaw puzzles.  I got 6 finished today.  The most amazing thing is that no puzzle pieces were left on the floor thanks to my amazing puzzle app.  

When we were talking to the kids today I explained  to the kids and John that my iPad Air (1st edition) was showing up with unusual colors in a lot of apps.  They said that the touch screen was dying.  They also said the next version would not be out until March.  I really hope my iPad lasts until then.  So I will do a backup this week just so I don’t lose anything.  Technology we can’t live with it or with out it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment