Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Blanket Number 4 of 2021

 I am on a blanket roll.  I finished my forth blanket of March.  As you can see I ran out of the blue and had to use a similar color. I have at least 3 more blankets on the knitting needles. Since each blanket uses a lot of yarn and I am not tired of them yet, it’s blankets away.  

This is the Modular Baby Blanket by Sheri Karobonik Designs.  You can get it at your local yarn shop,  A plus for going to your local yarn shop is that they can help you pick out the yarn. Any worsted weight yarn will work out nicely.  If for a baby I recommend using cotton or cotton blends.  Any washable yarn will do.  This is also a great stash buster project.

The pattern is also available on Raverly and at LoveKnitting.com with the key words Sheri Karobonik.  




No comments:

Post a Comment