Thursday, April 1, 2021

More Zenning

 I spent 2 hours going through all my knitting needles.  I now have 2 full vases less of straight needles. They are now organized by height and size.  I have a dozen less circular knitting needles too.  I also filed the ones I have used since Teri’s last visit and she does not even have a trip planned.  I must have earned bonus points for that.

Next on the list is pairing down my double pointed knitting needles.  I am sure I have a few too many of those too.  As for today I am way to tired to start.  When one reaches a certain age, one, namely me should not sit kris cross applesauce for as long as I did today. I did manage to stretch out my hip muscles and tendons though.  

After dinner I will work on Tinker.  This version will not be the final version.  Since it’s not the final version I will show pictures when it is finished. I am almost halfway through, so I will finish the blanket then send it off to a good home once I have a couple of boxes of hand knit blankets.  It might be a while because it takes mr 6 or 7 days to knit a blanket.  

Below are my knitting needles already for a project.  It is much more organized   

No comments:

Post a Comment