Monday, April 5, 2021

Lots of Knitting

 Today we got our 2nd COVID19 vaccine. We were supposed to keep our arms moving. My solution was very Sheri.  I finished knitting the blanket that was the design failure, it still looks good, but you will not see that as the new pattern.  Then I picked up a hat to finish. As usual I cast on the next hat so the stitch markers would not get lonely. Next I picked up a scarf that was only 6 inches long and knit another 24 inches with only 30 more inches to knit.  Pictures tomorrow.

Since you are supposed to rest for 2 days after the COVID19 vaccines, I will see what I can get done tomorrow. I wonder if I can finish a couple more projects?

With over a year into stay at home I started watching Netflix on my pad with my AirPods.  I got to watch my movies while John worked. My iPad rested on my knee while I knit. It was perfect. Why did I not think of this earlier in the pandemic?  Well I had to get John to put in the password. He has been busy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment