Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Scarf Pictures as Promised

 As promised.  My first charity scarf for 2021.  The pattern is called Stash Dive Scarf by Summer Lee Design Company.  It is available on Raverly. Mine used 9 skeins of yarn.  6 skeins of worsted weight yarn and 3 skeins of sock yarn.  I did not follow the pattern to a T, but instead had fun with my colors.

I am showing 2 photos. The first folded over like it was being worn. The second to show off the colors that I used. This scarf was so fun to do that I started another one yesterday and have  20 inches out of the 60 knit.  The next scarf is a different color combination.  It takes me about 6 days to knit, the same amount of time as a blanket.  The kave just about the same square footage.  This will be going to a boarding school on the Navajo Reservation in the fall.  

This is my 25 completed project for 2021  I am ahead of schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment