Wednesday, March 24, 2021

An Update

 I am nearing completion of the next two blankets.  One in cotton and the other in super wash wool.  Pictures to follow when they are completed. The next 2 blankets will both be cotton. One is going to possibly be a new design and the other was slipped into to my knitting basket at Knitting Guild, by the way that is a big No-No.  Don’t assume that someone will finish your project for you because you ran out of yarn and ideas. 

I am still having arthritis issues which are messing with my sleep schedule.  Not to mention it’s pollen season in Tucson.  Even with allergy medicine, I still have issues. Even with all that happening, I am managing to buck the COVID19 trend of gaining 2 pounds a month.  All I know is the last week of April I can go clothes shopping.  I am in need of almost everything in smaller sizes.  I am going to hold off ordering more clothing online so I can get some up to date clothing.  I really hope the spring fashions are not going to be a bust.  

No comments:

Post a Comment