Friday, March 5, 2021

Blankets on My Mind

 I am currently working on three different blankets at different stages of completion.  The closest one to being finished is one that came with 3 different sized 8 inch blocks.  One would think that 8inch blocks would be a standard size, but not in this case. So I made three 36 inch strips and am in the process of sewing them together.  Then I will add a broader. 

The second blanket is by my computer.  I work on this one when I am working with students.  I also have a scarf that is almost finished that I work on while taking classes.  

The third blanket is going to be a modified log cabin block blanket.  I started the center with 2 patterned blocks.  I will just add more yarn on each side turning it as I go. I started this tonight while watching television.  I do not have to keep track of anything. The first color addition is almost done,   When this blanket is done I might have a basket back.  

Hopefully I will finish at least one blanket this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment