Wednesday, January 17, 2024

A Roller Coaster Kinda of Day

 I was having a fantastic day until I was not. I got so angry at a sibling for being unwise and unwilling to help himself.  I got so mad I was literally shaking.  There are 2 ways to deal with this. I was proud of myself for making a healthy stress eating option. The first is eating until I feel better, but after 2 bowls of fruit it as time to go to the next phase.  The next phase is  more stress cleaning. I managed to clean an entire 2 food square area down to the bare wood.  Some things went to their proper places. Some things got tossed.  Some things landed in the Bookman’s trade bag.  By the time I was finished I put on over 3,500 steps around the house.  I used up all my spoons for the day and then some.  I still had dinner to cook. 

We were both so tired and stressed that we skipped the chicken dinner that was planned. We had even gone to Trader Joe’s for more kohlrabi before things went south. We then went to our new plan B. A vegetable omelette with fruit for dessert.  On the plus side I managed to flip the 12 inch omelette without having it break apart.  So for 2024 I am flipping omelettes at a flipping average of 500.  Meaning that we have had 4 vegetable omelets and I flipped 2 without them failing into a scrambled eggs mess. 

I was planning to spin some yarn after dinner, but was too tired. I then thought about some knitting.  Again my hands were too tired.  I then resorted to some retail therapy by ordering for delivery a few things we needed for the house.  On low energy days home delivery is a great option for me.  

I should mention that kohlrabi is a turnip which  can be shredded to and cooked to make a great pasta substitute.  I will put the recipe in another blog post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment