Monday, January 15, 2024

My Weight Loss Journey

 This will be a short and sweet blog with pictures of my weight loss journey. My before and yesterday’s pictures.  

3

The second picture is an accidental picture of me. I was really taking a picture of the dresser and I just happened to be standing in front of the mirror. I know that the clarity of the picture is not the best. What is so different is my size. Yes, I am down 4 sizes as of right now. It is getting harder as I lose more weight, the rate of loss has almost stalled. Right now my body is doing the inches thing. The short dress that I am wearing just happens to be a shirt that use to come to just my hips.  It is one of the items that still fits from before.  It use ti fit like the gray top above. Now it is at my knees…


No comments:

Post a Comment