Saturday, November 6, 2021

Wish List vs To Do List

 I really don’t know why I am still using a to do list. Lately I am half way through and have no more energy to finish my list.  It seems lately that it is wishful thinking that I can get everything done in a timely manner.  I think it is more appropriate to call it my wishful thinking list of things that need to be done.  I know some things need to be done in a timely fashion and other things not so much.  

I know that I am supposed to give it a month or so for my latest life style changes to kick in.  Let’s face it, the last change was 3 days ago snd I should in my humble opinion be up to full speed and then some.  My family would say give it time.  I am just to impatient.  

So I am wondering if I should return to setting priorities and ranking items.  I will have to think about that.   In the meantime I think that I will call it a day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment