Tuesday, November 9, 2021

To Clean or Not to Clean is a Silly Question

 Will the deep cleaning ever stop?  That is a question that I have been asking myself a lot lately. It seems the more I organize and the more I get rid of the more there is to organize and get rid of. It seems like when I get one layer removed another layer pops up.

I was very clever in my organizing today. I managed to combine 2 boxes of quilting supplies into one box. That gave me a free box to bring sewing supplies to the garage.  I also combined all my fabric into one box that already had a space in the house.  That leaves the odds and ends to land in the right shoe box storage containers.  Then I can find a place for them. I also started a new box for Goodwill.  No new boxes were needed today which is a very good thing. Less boxes equals less stuff. Which equals more organization. Which equals more progress. Which equals more time to make and creat more donations and new patterns.     

For the other room, I have ordered 2 storage chests with 3 huge drawers each.  That will give me room for my spinning supplies and other loose fiber related items.  One is almost a direct transfer, the other will hold additional items.  I hope by Friday I can have both rooms finished.  

I am 1/3  of the way Into  a new scarf and have already used 6 skeins of yarn.  I must admit that 2 of those skeins were started tonight  so I still have at least 6 skeins more to finish this scarf. Hopefully it will be finished soon   

Then maybe I can take an online course Saturday and play with some beads after I put other rooms in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment