Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Over Achieving

 I know that I have been over doing it when I reach my weekly exercise goal by Tuesday by 3:30 pm.  My goal is 30 minutes of exercise a day over 7 days.  That is quite reasonable. 155 minutes in 2 1/2 days not so much. I did 95 of those minutes today, so far. I still have 2 rooms to put back together.  No wonder I am exhausted.  Off to mop another floor.  Ok, I gave up and left the steam mopping to John. I think I will rest for a bit and then put things back together again.  I am glad that all of my fiber storage drawers are on wheels.  Rolling, rolling, keep those drawers rolling.  

After a brief rest I put 2 rooms back together.  We only need to add a table and chair to make a temporary office space.  The space will have the pantry so course that means it has its own MK Snack area, minus the drinks.  I landed  up with a total of 138 minutes of cleaning time, for the day. Ok, it’s 2 hours and 18 minutes.  Is it any wonder that I was too tired to do much knitting tonight?  

I have also crossed out a few of tomorrow’s chores, because being the over achiever that I am today the work is done.  I really think it would be wonderful if my body let me sleep tonight.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment