Tuesday, November 30, 2021

This and That

 Ok, so I got a little tired of the whining that people could not have holiday foods because of me in my house. So I went to Whole Foods and got a bunch of vegan holiday treats.  I don’t plan on eating any of it.  Instead I got myself a nice piece of soft goat cheese with lavender.  It was wonderful with my big thick salt free crackers.  I paired it with a serving of dates which are a low glycemic food.  It was much more satisfying than their sweet treats.  So I won the treat wars.  

I did manage to get caught up on folding laundry if you don’t count the load that went into the dryer at bed time.  

I am feeling a lot stressed out by the newest variant of COVID19, Omnisomething.  Right now I feel as if it is never going to end snd I will be spending my retirement years at home.  No traveling. No knitting or spinning with friends.  Just the next 20 years stuck at home.  I am sure I can not convince the anti vax morons just to get their dammed shots.  I think getting the vaccines and protecting yourself, families  and community is a very intelligent thing to do.  I just can’t fix stupid so I am stuck at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment