Saturday, October 30, 2021

More Cleaning and Organizing- It Never Ends

 I was in the mood to clean today. So I am filling up a few trash and recycling bags.  I also included 2 loads of hand wash and 3 machine loads of laundry. I am still not 100% so I took breaks for knitting.  I also found my box of stitch markers to repair, so that will be added to my to do list.  I also put a few things away, but more is leaving than staying.  

Since we are not on a busy street I made 50 Halloween gift bags and have the candy ready to put out.  We are doing a no contact trick or treat again this year.  John will decorate in the morning.  I have decided that John will bring all the left over candy to work with him to leave by the coffee pot.  I just have not told him yet.  I am sure it won’t be a problem.  

No comments:

Post a Comment