Sunday, October 17, 2021

Getting More Done

 I woke up at 5 am with a headache, since it was too early for breakfast I tried the caffeinated tea route. While I was waiting for the caffeine to do it’s job I woven in the remaining ends and did the last seam of the scarf.  Since the scarf seemed dusty, I washed all 3 in that series by had.  I did the right thing the wash water and first rinse were muddy looking.  By the 3rd rinse I put them out side to dry.  

By the time John woke up my headache was gone and we had breakfast together.  We did a few chores and worked in plenty of rest time.  John installed a new toilet seat to replace the broken one.  I got 4 loads of laundry done.  This included folding the sheets and putting them away.  I have to admit that around 2 pm.  I was too tired to move, so I binge watched some Downton Abbey.  

John brought in dinner and I cleaned up.  Then we relaxed until bedtime.  Yes, I am feeling better than yesterday, but not 100%.  I guess I am looking fo baby steps on this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment