Monday, October 18, 2021

I Over Estimated My Energy

 I managed to get to the grocery store today. I was amazed at all the Snowbirds who were not wearing masks. Most of these people looked really old. I know some people think I am very old, but I could have been their kid.  Some were even frail. Yes, I wore my KN95 Mask from inside the car to when I got back inside the car. 

One other thing I noticed was how many people were treating the store staff as personal assistants. Not many thank you's or have a fantastic days. This is just so wrong these people work hard and don't need to be trampled on. A few kind words to everyone who helps you goes a long way. 

I found fresh tomatillo's so I got every thing I needed for fresh tomatillo soup, The recipe will follow tomorrow. Shopping and making the soup wore me out. Yes, I did over do it.  I spent 4 hours on the couch not moving. Just waiting for the pain in my shoulders to go away. Next time I will wait until I have help with all the prep work before I start the soup.  

Well my typing is becoming very dyslexic so it must be time to call it a night. Just let me know if I need to make corrections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment