Monday, March 14, 2022

Getting ready for a de stash sale

 Today was a better day.  I got plenty of sleep and rest.  Sat down to fold the laundry.  Got knitting in, but did not finish a single project.  I am not at 100 percent but my ears are starting to show. This means that the swelling in my face is going down .  

Since not one I invited is coming to look a my yarn de stash, I am getting ready for a yard sale on Sunday.   I will price everything tomorrow.  Lots of yarn needs to leave the house.  So if you want more yarn at better than Tuesday Morning prices just contact me.  Don’t worry I will still have lots of yarn left for me.  It’s just the fact the my knitting has changed over the years.  I want someone who needs it to get a good price.  The big white bags will be $20, with at least $100 of new yarn in the bags.  Kits and boo I’ll be individually priced.  Good discounts here too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment