Thursday, March 24, 2022

Stitch Markers

 For those that don’t know me well, I have an obsession with stitch markers for my knitting. I have them in almost all shapes and sizes up until a U.S. size 19 knitting needle. The do break sometimes.  Which means I will put them aside to fix next week.  Well not quite next week from the pile of stitch marker repairs I did today.  I found 1 pretty white flower pot and 1 box of stitch markers that needed repair.  

 

This is the pile of repair work that I started with.  After a few hours of diligent work, I landed up with the next pile of repaired stitch markers.  If you really  want to know, I did not do a very through search for them. So there might be more hidden in the house. I just about filled up my smallest yarn bowl.  Below is a picture of the newly repaired stitch markers. You can tell from the natural light how much time has passed. Yes, there are Dr. Who themed stitch markers too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment