Monday, March 21, 2022

Maybe?

  Am hoping that the swelling going down in my cheeks means that this round of Sjogren’s flare up will  Soon be history.  I am slowly starting to feel better, but am still very tired.  

In other news, my new shawl had to be switched to longer knitting needles.  I think that I might even go beyond the 100 rows of the pattern if yarn permits.  I am tackling spring cleaning in 5 minute increments.  So far so good.  I am busy pricing everything for my fiber de stash  / yard sale.  Once it is all priced I will hunt down more stuff to sell.  Almost everything is new or used just a couple of times.  Some was purchased or projects that I am no longer planning to do.  So it should be good.  Everything is being priced to sell.  

I also got to the loom today and wove for about15 inches.  Hopefully the project will be finished think.   I think I am going to call it an early night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment