Monday, January 28, 2019

Zenning

Nothing but Zenning got done today.  All my knitting books fit on the allotted shelf space.  Now I just have to sort them by knitting,spinning ,weaving,crochet and quilting. I found another foot of knitting books that are ready to go to Bookman’s.  If they take most them I should be able to trade them for socks for my pet charity project.  They liked the last dozen pairs that I brought in.  Who knew that you could trade knitting booksthat are no longer needed for socks and make it a win for everyone. I also went through the rest of my Molly magazines. I decided that I did not need most of them.  So I will be sharing them.  I also managed to get my to read books all lined up.  No wonder I was too tired and too sore to knit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment