Sunday, January 20, 2019

Time to Laugh

Today I gave myself a very short chore list. My plans included typing up not one but 2 new patterns. This involved finishing the second one, which is on the verge last round right now. Going to the computer and typing them. Taking some pictures.  Seeing if a friend had time to read through the second pattern.  I also wanted to start a baby blanket, there must be something in the water, I have 2 to make so far this year.

What actually happened was that I got half way through my chores.   Then the sounds did not sound right at the other end of the house. I got there just before Eric created 3 more loads of laundry. So the rest of the day was spent dashing to the washing machine to put a finished load in the dryer and start the next load. The last load of the day hit the dryer at 11:45pm.  Did I mention how grateful I am to have a washer and dryer at home?

Because I was popping up and down no knitting was done until after 5:00pm, when I just had a little time while training a new aide. She was great. She was quick and smart.  I only had to show her things once. To bad she was just a fill in. She would be perfect for our Sunday night opening.

I was so tired that John made the sandwiches for dinner.  Thank you John. Right now I am waiting to see if Eric is going to go to sleep before the sun rises later this morning.  Wish me good luck on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment