Wednesday, January 30, 2019

18 and 19

The next 2 hats are finished.  They have been placed in the bag going to the Flowing Wells SD Clothing Bank when it is full.  This also added 136 rows towards the 1 million row challenge on Raverly.  I know I probably won’t make it to a million knitting and Crochet rows, but I can have fun trying.

I spent most of the day sleeping. I caught the bug du jour. I would just like to remind everyone to try to stay home when you are sick.  It is just better for everyone.  I put off my errands to stay home and not spread the cold.

I now have 2 bags of books for Bookman’s and will spend the trade credit on socks for the clothing bank too.   It’s a win win for everyone. I have less stuff.  Bookman’s has more stuff to sell and I am supporting a local Tucson business.  Some kids who need socks will get them.  Plus nothing goes to the landfill.  What could be better than that?

T

No comments:

Post a Comment