Friday, August 28, 2026

Don’t Believe Everything You Read

 To file under don’t believe everything you read.  

I am sitting on the couch with an ice pack on my shoulder. Then rotate the ice pack to my neck which apparently got messed up too. I will sleep here when the ice pack comes off. As the new sheets are currently in the washing machine, with over an hour left on the washing cycle. 

Tonight is not the best night for sleeping. first my beds  fitted sheet tore. Then I wrenched my sore shoulder and neck trying to free my big toe from the hole in the fitted sheet. I am quite sure that I made the whole much larger.  

I try to keep a spare set of sheets for an emergency. Tonight’s incident qualified for that occasion. So I got the complete set of sheets out. As I was unpacking the sheets, I noticed for the first time in my entire life that the complete set of sheets lacked a pillow case. 

So I checked the package and sure enough, the package was supposed to include a pillow case. No worries, I have extra pillows cases. My current solution will be to change the sheets and leave the pillow case on my pillow. I have extra pillow cases because they don’t wear out as fast as the sheets.  So I will wash extra pillow cases this weekend. 

I am not sure how the Brand Moss & Willow forgot to add a pillow case to the set  of sheets.  My set came without the pillow case. So if they don’t intend to enclose a pillow case in the set, they should not have said that the set was only a top and bottom sheet   Not a complete set. 

My rant is now over and it is time to take the ice pack off my shoulder. Then place it on my neck. 








No comments:

Post a Comment