I anticipate a very busy week ahead. I have already canceled one dinner with friends so that I can have some breathing room.
Just how many naps will this week take. It’s hard to tell right now.
On the weather front, over a 24 hour period we actually got 1 inch of rain. The storm acted like a winter storm We have not had that much rain in 24 hours for years. The cactus just loved all that water. Can this be a sign that our 30 year drought is on the way out? I can only hope for the 1000 year drought to be over.
Arizona is running very low on water and people keep moving here. They also want to keep building water intensive farming and business. Just say no to Alfalfa that goes to the Middle East, where the government says there says that there is not enough water to grow it in country. This does not make any sense to me. Why come to a drought plagued region to grow your alfalfa?
No comments:
Post a Comment