Wednesday, July 12, 2023

New Glasses and more

 Dispute my body and I not getting along today, I did manage to get out of the house early.  We headed to Costco to pick new glasses and get the lenses replaced in my sun glasses.  My new indoor glasses happened to be the first pair I picked out.  For the first time in I can’t remember when, I did not need to get high index lens.  This is all due to the cataract surgery.  They should be here in about 2 weeks.  As usual we bought more than was on our list of nuts and new glasses.  It was not all me getting extras this time.  

After dinner I was finally ready to spin, so I plyed 1 skein of yarn out of the 2 that needed to be plyed.  The skein will hit the hot water as soon as I wake up tomorrow. Then thwacking and off to a hot garage to dry. The only question remains, will the thwacking water evaporate before I finish hanging up the yarn. I will ply the other skein tomorrow.  Then decide on my next spin.

Did I mention that they extended the heat emergency until Monday?  So there is not much to do except cleaning, spinning, knitting, weaving and deep cleaning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment