Monday, July 24, 2023

Accidental Cleaning

 Today my plan was to go to the grocery store and then come home to weave and spin.  What actually happened was I started to put a few things away.  Go through some paperwork. Do a recall for my air fryer.  Before I knew it time had flown by and it was 4:30 pm.  I am not quite sure how it happened.  I was in a cleaning zone.  

Then all of a sudden I was tired and took a nap before dinner.  John graciously assembled dinner. After dinner I did manage to go through a few color changes on the scarf.  It is definitely going to be a one of a kind scarf.  I would be hard pressed to find the yarn to assemble another scarf just like this one.  I can’t wait to see how it turns out.  It will definitely go with everything I own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment