Sunday, July 9, 2023

Beading

 Today was spent doing the usual Sunday morning chores.  I did manage to get the bed stripped and into the washer for the second week in a row. This is one step forward in my Hand recovery.  

I spent a few hours making one of a kind stitch markers for crocheting and keep track of the front side of knitting projects. I had a great time playing with my beads. I also went through my bead crafting drawers and am going to destash some findings that I no longer need, because I am no longer doing fund raisers for Eric’s day program.  I use to make between 50 and 100 pairs a year to raise money. That was followed by lunch and a very long nap.  I find that by either using my hand or going to physical therapy both do require naps afterwards.  

Tomorrow I plan on making more stitch markers.  Of course a nap will follow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment