Saturday, June 10, 2023

We’re Back

 We took a small break from the everyday of life.  I took a spinning class on the Navajo Spindle and wandered around the Flagstaff Wool and fiber festival.  We then went to Page to explore.  If you have not gone it has some must sees.  More later.  Also a bit of shopping in Phoenix at my favorite store.  

I came back with a cold because a twenty something turned around and sneezed in my face.  Yes we were outside with no masks on.  However there is no way to avoid the fall out when someone is just that rude.  Please remember for the health and safety of your community to sneeze into your arm, elbow, tissue or shirt or if you have a really good friend the back of their shirt will work too. 

In this case offering to wash said shirt is just a very humble suggestion.  It is never ok to sneeze into someone’s face.  

We have already unpacked and the laundry is sorted.  The beds changed.  Laundry will start tomorrow.  I will be going in the speed of snail for a few days.  I can already feel the achy feeling.  

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment