Friday, August 12, 2022

Yarn Chicken and More

 Today has not been the best day for me.  So I started doing what I do best.  Stress cleaning. I filled 1 box for Goodwill.  Filled 3 bags of quilting and sewing projects that I am going to pass on to a friend. Emptied 6 inches of books on quilting to give to the same friend. I figured that if she could not use them she would know someone who would.  Emptied half a craft cabinet drawer.  Tomorrow I will go through my fiber stash and see what I want to keep.  The rest I will pass on to a friend.  I also emptied 3 large plastic storage boxes that I will pass on to the Old Pueblo Knitting Guild next week.  

After all that you would think that would have made a dent in my mood.  Sadly, no.  It only left me questioning my life choices.  Would I have done anything differently? Probably not.  

I am also playing a game of yarn chicken with a charity hat.  I am not sure that I will win.  To win I need enough yarn in this little ball of yarn to finish this hat.  I am at the point where I need to change to a set of double pointed knitting needles. Wish me luck. 


No comments:

Post a Comment